Day 01 : Arrival at Colombo
- On your arrival at Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport, our representative will escort you to your vehicle.
- Visit Munishwaram Temple – This temple predates the Ramayana Era and it is believed Lord Ram prayed to Lord Shiva here.
- Visit Manavari Temple – It is believed that this is the first lingam installed and prayed by Lord Ram. Till date this lingam is called as Ramalinga Shivan.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at your hotel in Negombo, beach town located very close to Airport.
Day 02 : Travel to Kandy from Negombo
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and start to Kandy, recognised as one of the seven UNESCO world heritage sites in Sri Lanka.
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth, a Buddhist temple which houses the tooth of Lord Buddha.
- Visit the Kandy Murugan Temple.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 03 : Travel to Nuwara Eliya from Kandy
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and visit the following places.
- Dunuwala – This is the site where Ravana died.
- Laggala – This is the site where Ravana is believed to have meditated and prayed to Lord Shiva.
- Yahalanga – King Ravana’s body was displayed here after his death at the hands of Lord Ram to allow his countrymen to offer their last respect.
- Weragantota – This was the capital city of King Ravana and is believed to be the first place where Sita was brought into Sri Lanka in King Ravana’s Vimana.
- Sita Kotuwa – It is believed that Sita was moved to this place by King Ravana. It literally translates to Sita’s Fort.
- Gurulupotha Lankapura – This place is believed to be King Ravana’s flying Vimana repair centre.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 : Nuwara Eliya ( Hakgala and Ella Excursion)
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and start local tour of the city which is famous for golf courses, trout streams, Victoria Park and boating/fishing on Lake Gregory.
- Visit Hakagala Botanical Gardens – The exotic garden of King Ravana, where the heart warming meeting between Sita and Hanuman took place.
- Sita Amman Temple – Dedicated to Lord Rama and Sita.
- Divurumpola Temple – This is the holy place where Sita performed her Agni Pariksha (to prove her chasity) to husband Lord Rama.
- Ella – A small mountain village which boasts of locations linked to Ramayana namely Ravana Ella cave and Ella falls.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05 : Travel to Katargama from Nuwara Eliya
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and start to Katargama, a popular pilgrimage destination.
- Visit the beach areas of Hambantota.
- Visit the jungles of Yala National Park.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Tissamaharama.
Day 06 : Travel to Colombo from Katargama
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and start to Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka.
- Visit Kelaniya Temple – After King Ravana’s death, Vibeeshana was coroneted as King of Lanka by Lord Lakshmana.
- Visit the Panchamuga Anjaneyar Temple at Kalubowila.
- Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 07 : Colombo
- Enjoy breakfast and proceed to sightseeing in Colombo .
- Visit Galle Face green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Old Parliament Building.
- For shopping, we will guide you to Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, etc.
- Depart to airport marking the end of your wonderful tour.
HARIVARA TEMPLE SERVICES : THIS PACKAGE COVERS
- Flight Tickets
- Sri Lankan Visa
- Hotels stay at standard rooms.
- All Continental Breakfast at the hotel.
- 07 Lunches at outside restaurants.
- 01 Dinner at outside restaurant in Colombo.
- 05 Dinners inside the hotel.
- Private vehicle with a chauffeur cum guide throughout the tour.