Our pandits will perform Ketu Homam to avoid the ill-effects of Ketu Maha Dasha. Ketu Homam is generally performed on Tuesdays. It is advisable to please Ketu as its support is important to avoid rebirth and attain Moksha. Ketu dosham also will lead to Kalsarp-Dosham which is an unfavourable condition. Ketu Homam is mandatory to provide Ketu Graha Shanti. A person can prepare himself to fight against the unseen troubles by checking horoscope from our experts and doing beneficial Ketu Homam!
When you are running weak Ketu Maha Dasa or antardasa (bukthi) or when you are facing problems related to Ketu Graha
- Wear 9 faces Rudraksha
- Pray Lord Ganesha , recite Ganesha Dwadasanama Stora .
- Fasting on Tuesdays or at least avoid non-veg food on Tuesdays
- Visit Naganathaswamy Temple in Keelaperumpallam in Nagapattinam district in Tamilnadu
- Make your maternal grandfather happy.
- Help people serving in the temples , fast on Thursdays and recite the Shiva Panchakshari stotra
The Poojas includes,
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam, Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasa Pooja
- Ketu Homam (Japam & Aavurthi)
- Poornahuthi & Prasad Distribution
The Package Includes,
- Sambhavana(Dakshana) For Priests
- All Pooja Materials for Performing the ceremony (Homa Samagri & Neivedhya Prasad all included)
The Customer has to buy only the “Fruits & Flowers” and God’s Picture for pooja for Home/ Office Based Pooja.
All the poojas will be conducted with Professional Priests with utmost divinity and in accordance to vedic scriptures.
HARIVARA SERVICES – WHAT WE DO !
We will send you our professional Purohit / Pandit trained in Hindu Vedic Paatasala to conduct the pooja at Devotees given location (home, office, temple etc.) and time (Harivara will fix the date & time according to the Devotees nakshatra on an auspicious date).
If one is not able to attend the POOJA we will perform the pooja on your behalf and we will send you our prasad to your mentioned address.
Ketu is the south node of Moon. It is regarded as the lord of Descending. It is the tail of the demon snake. Remaining is the body of asura Rahu after Lord Vishnu slayed him. Ketu is Tamas in nature. The time span of Ketu Maha Dasha is 7 years. Lord Ganesha relates to Ketu so people tend to worship.
PURPOSE & BENEFITS:
It is believed Ketu puts on tremendous effect on human life. It brings both positive and negative effects. When Ketu is in favour it brings prosperity to man’s life. It increases wisdom and good health. When Ketu is not in favour it brings sudden loss, mental trauma, unnecessary depression and anxiety. A person who is running the positive effects of Ketu are blesses with both wealth and spiritual knowledge. During Ketu Dasha there will be lack of happiness and our trouble will be doubled. Ketu makes a person totally weak inside and make them to work hard to the core but does not provide worthy results. A person becomes insincere and restless during this period. There will be downfall in both personal and professional life. Health-wise Ketu is connected to deafness and defect of speech.
• Keezha Perumpallam – Mayiladuthurai / Sirkali – Poompuhar road
• Kalahasthi – Chennai / Thirupathi
• Chitraguptan temple at Kanchipuram
• Gerugambakkam between Porur and Kundrathur in Chennai
• Thirumuruganpoondi on Avinashi – Thiruppur road
There are 2 temples, one is a thevara stahalam and this is the other one next to the thevara sthalam – Coimbatore
“om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
soola hastaaya dheemahi
tanno ketu: prachodayaat”